Within 1 year from the signing of the Parcel Allocation Agreement, the investing company must get a Building License and start construction.

The company submits the application file, which prepared in accordance with the legislation, to the Baskent Organized Industrial Zone Regional Directorate

You can find detailed information about the building license on our website or from the Construction and Zoning Department.